Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January Fun in the Sun

This afternoon the boys and I played outside in the back yard. Who knew we could run barefoot in our back yard in January. Anyway, we were having so much fun so I went and grabbed my camera and I am SOO glad I did. I got some super fun pictures. As I was taking them the boys were being so good, for a moment I wished they were all dressed nice and cute. But once I looked at the pictures on the computer I was so glad they were just in their everyday clothes, drool, spit up and food all over there faces and clothes. Titus wearing clothes he picked out and Justus in his sweats and hat like usual. LOVE IT! Here are our boys. Titus 4 1/2 and Justus 7 months.

1 comment:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Great shots! Your boys are so adorable! Carter has the same shirt that Titus has and it is one of his favorites!

Glad that everyone is feeling better at your house! We have managed to avoid it so far, but it is starting to go around again, hopefully we will be lucky again!