Monday, August 13, 2007

CAM, Family Fun and Issac's Surgery

  • We have had quite a ride the last week and half. I took Titus to Midland for Camp Aunt Martha (CAM) where two of my Aunts had a ball with two of the great nephews. It was a little boys dream! Everything from power-tools with Uncle Bruce to Horse back Riding! They even had registration and camp shirts! Hopefully i will have some pics up soon!
  • We arrived back in Fort Worth on Wed. and My sister, her husband and three boys arrived at our home on Thurs! Saturday all the Aunts, Uncles and Cousins that live in Texas came from their towns to see my sisters family. (it is not often that they make it to TX so it is a big Gaddis event!) I have a video of Titus and his two cousins pretending to be in a band, it is hilarious! I will work on posting it as well.
  • On to the most exciting news... Issac's Surgery is this weekend! Robin and Megan just made it to Kenya to meet up with Issac. Please Please follow along on the Sudan Blog and pray pray pray! if you don't know the story of this sweet orphan click here. We are so excited for this day and SOOOO thankful to all who have made it possible!
until later
amber

5 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Yes, I must see the video!

I have definitely been keeping up with Isaac. It's so exciting. I can't wait to hear more.

Anonymous said...

oh holy cow! danny's getting married....and we'll both be there. That will be awweeeesome! can't wait to see you--i'm out of town friday night-wedding time so i'll prob just see you at the event! love you

Lori, Landon and Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Keep me updated on Isaac's surgery! WOW!
Are you going to the women's retreat in Oct?

MamaCass said...

Amazing! I will be praying for Esther and Issaac.