Thursday, September 30, 2010

My New Nephew :: Baby James

My Brother and His wife, Diana, welcomed Baby James Neal Gaddis II (named after my dad) into the world September 29. He and mama are doing great and boy, my brother is going to be a good dad! The boys and I got word that she was in the hospital and we packed up and headed North. It is crazy awesome that we live close enough now that we got to see him THE DAY he was born...how awesome is that?!!!

Anyway, I had high hopes of getting some super great newborn shots, but the room was SO cold I was not about to take him out of his nice and cozy swaddle...and not to mention, Justus was not so sure about the hospital room so taking pictures was not on his agenda! ha!

Here are a few I snagged::





Love Love Love this little man!

No comments: