Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun New Share Site

Hey y'all! I really have wanted to post all week and weekend but I have been uploading pictures every spare moment! I have been wanting to have a photo share site (or two) for awhile now, but did not want to pay! Shutterfly now has free photo share sites! So we have one now!

CLICK HERE and view our family share site. Its nothing much just our snapshots. But come by, leave some comments and join to know where there are updates!

ENJOY!

(hopefully soon I will have one up of my 'porfolio'! that will be fun!)

1 comment:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

That is really neat. I am glad that Shutterfly added that to their site. I have got one set up for us too. Now it will be so much easier for my mom to get pics of Carter. Yeah!

The pics of the boys are so cute! They are getting big so fast! Carter is still talking about Titus. I will show him some pictures of him, he will like that.